Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Favorite Movies

OK, so I must admit there are probably better movies out there and many I love, but can't recall. However, these are the most memorable ones for me. There are few films I've seen more than once, but these are all repeats, and most of these seem even better with additional viewings. Not a snoozer in the bunch. So, here is my "Best Dozen" list (in no particular order):

The Wizard of Oz
Harold and Maude
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Memento
The Sixth Sense
A River Runs Through It
Of Mice and Men
High Fidelity
Finding Nemo
Being John Malkovich
Body Heat
Twelve Monkeys

And a couple bonus holiday films:
A Christmas Story
The Nightmare Before Christmas

Feel free to comment on any of these, &/or and add your own list to the blog.

No comments: